Liability PolicyDownload, print, and be ready
Liability PolicyDownload, print, and be ready
You can download a PDF waiver to print at home, sign, and have it ready race morning.
We will have copies available for you to sign at check in also.
Terrain Racing Obstacle Race Waiver and Release of Claims, Assumption of Risk and Warning of Risk
- I understand that entering a Terrain Racing Event is a hazardous activity.
- I understand that Terrain Racing represents extreme obstacles including, but not limited to mud pits, military climbing walls, high-drop balance beams, cargo climbs, steep and unleveled hills, fire and water.
- I agree not to participate unless I am medically able.
- I agree not to consume alcohol prior to or during any terrain Racing, LLC event or ingest any medicines or substance that will inhibit my mental or physical ability to safely and effectively participate in a terrain Racing Event.
- I agree to abide by any decision of a race official relative to my ability to safely compete in the race.
- I agree to obey all criminal and civil laws at all times.
- I assume all risks associated with competing in a terrain Racing Event including, but not limited to: completing all obstacles, falls, contact with other participants, negligent or wanton acts of other participants, any defects or conditions of premises, and the effects of weather including high heat and/or humidity, all such risks being known and appreciated by me.
- I agree that terrain Racing, LLC is not responsible for any personal item(s) or property that is lost or stolen at a terrain Racing Event.
- I consent to emergency medical care and transportation in the event of injury to me order to obtain treatment medical professionals may deem appropriate. This Release extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the medial medical treatment and transportations provided in the event of an emergency.
- I agree to and will abide by all terrain Racing Event requirements that no wheeled baby conveyances, pets, or other wheeled means of conveyance are permitted specifically within the race obstacle course.
- I understand that all recordings, photographs, motion pictures, likenesses, or other records of myself or my property made by terrain Racing, LLC, AdvertisENG Partners LLC dba Arrowhead Advertising, Hyundai Motor America, and their affiliated entities, agencies, clients, or contractors, becomes the sole property of terrain Racing, LLC, AdvertisENG Partners LLC dba Arrowhead Advertising, Hyundai Motor America or the entity that captures or uses said recordings, photographs, motion pictures, likenesses, or other records of myself or my property. I grant the permission, authority and right to terrain Racing, LLC, AdvertisENG Partners LLC dba Arrowhead Advertising, Hyundai Motor America or said entity to use my image, any recordings, photographs, motion pictures, likenesses, or other records of myself or my property for any purpose, including but not limited to, advertising, marketing, promotions, or other activities in that entity’s sole and absolute discretion. terrain Racing, LLC, AdvertisENG Partners LLC dba Arrowhead Advertising, Hyundai Motor America and their affiliated entities, agencies, clients, or contractors has full rights to sell, trade, or profit in any way, commercial or not, from recordings, photographs, motion pictures, likenesses, or other records of myself or my property and such sell or trade of any and all recordings, photographs, motion pictures, likenesses, or other records of myself or my property shall include the permission, authority and right to such use.
- I agree that all entry fee payments are non-refundable and all sales are final.
- I understand that terrain Racing, LLC reserves the right to cancel or modify any terrain Racing Event if terrain Racing, LLC feels such conditions create an unsafe Event, such as but not limited to accidents, labor disputes, acts of war or terrorism military or armed conflicts, insurrections, rebellions, riots, explosions, lightening, earthquakes, fires, storms, terror attacks, rain, floods or wind. In the event of any such cancellation for any reason, there will be no refund to my registration fee.
- I agree and understand that I am expected to exhibit behavior that is appropriate at all times and to obey all laws. This includes, generally, respect for all people, equipment, and facilities. terrain Racing, LLC may remove me from the Event, without refund, should my behavior endanger the safety or negatively affect a race, person, venue, or property of any kind.
- I agree and accept that some of the obstacles may go through water that has not been tested for chemicals, disease, wild animals, insects, snakes, sharp or hurtful objects, shallow depths, or any contamination whatsoever.
- I agree and understand that the terrain Racing Event course may contain insects, wild animals, snakes, scorpions and/or plants, and I assume the risk of participating in terrain Racing, LLC by and among the terrain Racing Event course’s contents.
- I understand that many if not all water pools and mud pits are shallow and agree not to dive or jump into any water or mud pit. I will never enter any mud or water pit head first.
- I attest that, if I am pregnant, disabled in any way, or have recently suffered an illness, injury, or impairment, I have consulted with a physician before participating in terrain Racing, LLC.
When registering online, my online signature shall substitute for and have the same legal effect as an original form signature. I agree and understand that my PARTICIPATION WILL BE DENIED if the signature of an adult participant or parent/guardian and date are not signed at the time and place of the race. I agree and understand that terrain Racing, LLC is committed to conducting its race and activities in a safe manner and holds the safety of participants in high regards and terrain Racing, LLC continually strives to reduce such risks and insists that all participants follow safety rules and instructions that are designed to protect the participants’ safety. I also understand, however, that participants and parents/guardians of minors registering for the race, programs, and activities must recognize that there an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate in recreational activities and programs. I am solely responsible for determining if I or my minor child/ward is physically fit and/or skilled for the race of activities contemplated by this agreement.
I agree understand that any incident or injury that may occur at any terrain Racing Event venue must be reported immediately to a member of management. I hereby assume the risk of my being injured while participating in terrain Racing, LLC activities and specifically waive on my behalf and on behalf of my estate, heirs, and assigns any and all rights and/or causes of action I may have against any terrain Racing, LLC, Venue or its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, servants, employees, judge, owners or partners in the event of my injury or death as a result of my participation in any terrain Racing, LLC games, activities, or events.
**WAIVER & RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS; ASSUMPTION OF RISK**
I understand, recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants in a terrain Racing Event, and I voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that I (or my child) may sustain as a result of said participation. I hereby give my approval of my (or my child’s) participation in terrain Racing, LLC and its activities. I assume all hazards and risks, incidental to such participation in terrain Racing, LLC, and I hereby release, absolve, waive, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless any terrain Racing, LLC Venue, terrain Racing, LLC, its officers, heirs, assigns administrators, representatives, and executors, firms, corporations, business, past and present employees, owners, agents, shareholders, volunteers, supervisors, participants, all city, county, and state governments, and all sponsors, their representatives and successors, and other persons, for any claim arising out of an injury to me (or my child) and form any and all claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges complaints, contracts, controversies, covenants, agreements, promises, damages, unknown, arising out of or connected with my (or my child’s) participation in terrain Racing, LLC events.
YOU ONLY NEED TO AGREE TO THE BELOW SECTION IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF A PARTICIPANT UNDER THE AGE OF 18:
I, as the parent or guardian of the above named terrain Racing, LLC participant, hereby give my approval to this child’s participation in the terrain Racing Event and its activities. I, as parent or guardian, assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation in terrain Racing, LLC, and I hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless terrain Racing, LLC Venue, terrain Racing, LLC, its officers, heirs, assigns, administrators, personal representative and executors, firms corporations, businesses, and past and present employees, owners, agents, shareholders, volunteers, administrators, sponsors, supervisors, from any and all claims, demands, causes of actions, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, contracts, controversies, covenants, agreements, promises, damages, costs, expenses, responsibilities, of whatsoever kind, nature or description, whether, direct or indirect, at law or in equity, in contract or in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of or connected with my child(ren)’s participation in this event. I, as parent or guardian, consent to the foregoing and grant permission for him/her to participate in this terrain Racing Event. I, as parent or guardian of a child under 14-years-old, agree and accept to participate in the race with child and evaluate the terrain, obstacles, mud, water, trail and course and decide for my child if he/she can safely participate. If a situation arises that is not suitable for my child, I will have them safely bypass the situation and continue on the course, or remove ourselves from the course. I, as parent or guardian, acknowledge I have carefully read, accepted and agreed to the terms on this Release and Liability Waiver, and know and understand their contents and I sign the same on my own free act and deed.